LAKE COUNTY, Calif. – Beginning Tuesday, June 19, county road crews will start chip sealing roads that had full depth reconstruction done last week.
Construction hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
One-way traffic control will be in effect during construction hours with minimum delays expected.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, June 19
- Stone Drive – entire length)
- Big Valley Road – Adobe Creek to Thomas Drive)
- Thomas Drive – Soda Bay Road to Thomas Drive)
Wednesday June 20
- Big Valley Road – Stone Drive to Highland Springs Road
Thursday, June 21
- Renfro Drive – Highway 29 to Bell Hill Road
- Bell Hill Road – Renfro Drive to Hill Creek
- Plunkett Lane – Bell Hill Road to halfway point, approximately
- Merritt Road – Highway 29 to Loasa
Tuesday, June 26
- Hartman Road – from Gallagher Creek Bridge to Rim Rock Ranch
This schedule may be subject to change.
For more information call the Lake County Department of Public Works at 707-263-2341.