Join the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) for a workshop on the new California Competes Tax Credit.
Small, medium and large businesses are encouraged to attend the workshop and receive instruction on how to apply for this new tax credit available from the state.
The California Competes program provides upwards of $180 million in tax credits over the next two years for businesses of all sizes that want to expand or relocate to California.
Come and learn how your business can apply for new tax credits from the state. Additional details regarding the California Competes Tax Credit can be found here or for questions call GO-Biz at (916) 322-0694. Register below for the workshop in your area.
- Wednesday March 19, 1 to 2 p.m.; register at http://bit.ly/1cf6x33 .
- Tuesday, April 1, 11 a.m. to noon.; register at http://bit.ly/1ihV71g .
- Wednesday, March 19, 9 to 10 a.m., New City Hall, 915 I St., Council Chambers, Sacramento; register at http://bit.ly/1cf6x33 .
- Wednesday, March 19, 5 to 6 p.m., Redding Council Chambers, 777 E. Cypress Ave., Redding; register at http://bit.ly/1cf7591 .
- Thursday, March 20, 9 to 10 a.m., city of Fairfield, 2490 Hilborn Road No. 108; register at http://bit.ly/1ifKRCd .
- Thursday, March 20, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m., Oakland City Hall, Council Chamber, 1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza; register at http://bit.ly/1fKTuan .
- Friday, March 28, 10 to 11 a.m., 235 Montgomery St., Ste. 760, San Francisco; register at http://bit.ly/1jY1h3U .
GO-Biz serves as California’s office for economic development and offers a range of services to business owners.
Those services include attraction, retention and expansion services, site selection, permit streamlining, clearing of regulatory hurdles, small business assistance, international trade development, assistance with state government, important informational briefings and much more.
For more information visit www.business.ca.gov or contact Jorge.Jaramillo@gov.ca.gov .