LAKEPORT, Calif. – Lakeport Speedway celebrated the Easter Weekend with an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids with Eggs and gifts.
Thank you to all the parents for bringing your children to the Easter Egg Hunt, we had a great turn out.
Lakeport Speedway also was able to celebrate Easter with some great racing for the 2014 racing season last Saturday night, April 19, with a great turn out for cars and supporters.
This Saturday night we will be back in action at Ukiah Speedway for two Saturdays in a row of racing, and your chance for the first of many opportunities for our fans, supports and drivers to purchase a ticket to ride in a real NASCAR that was driven By Dale Earnhardt Sr. in the 1996 Dayton 500.
Proceeds will be split into two foundations, half will go to the Special Olympics and the other half will go towards the Kyle Tellstrom Fund for families in need.
Come on out for your chance to be a part of history and support two wonderful causes.
The Saturday, April 26 line will consist of Bombers, Modifieds, Jammers, Pro-4's, Outlaws and Bandoleros.
Congratulations to all our trophy winners last Saturday night at Lakeport Speedway. Racing action this last Saturday night was filled with Bandoleros, Mini Stocks, Extreme Outlaws, Jr and Pro Jammers, and Bombers results are below for up to top five finishes:
- Fast time: Dylan Washburn with 14.724
- Heat race: winner, Dylan Washburn; second, Kera Tellstrom; third, Kylei Keown
- Main event: winner, Dylan Washburn; second, Kera Tellstrom, third, Kylei Keown
- Fast time: James Stillman with 14.018
- Heat race: winner, Richard Knight; second, James Stillman; third, Mike Peterson Jr.; fourth, Roy Ingalls Jr.; fifth, Mike Peterson Sr.
- Main event: winner, James Stillman; second, Richard Knight; third, Mike Peterson; fourth, Roy Ingalls Jr.; fifth, Ashley Aceves
- Fast time: Shelby Helm with 12.784 for the first 2014 track record
- First heat race: winner, Sean Sweeny; second, Kevin Brackett; third, Thomas Wright; fourth, Jackson Long; fifth, Shelby Helm
- Main event: winner, Jackson Long; second, Thomas Wright; third, Shelby Helm, fourth, Sean Sweeney; fifth, Kevin Brackett
- Fast time: Adrianna Strugnell with 15.696
- Heat race: winner, David Rank; second, Kyle Moore; third, Adrianna Strugnell; fourth, Jordan Crouch; fifth, Justin Stanley
- Main event: winner Kyle Moore; second, Justin Stanley; third, Adrianna Strugnell; fourth, Chris Bieghle; fifth, Jordan Crouch
- Fast time: Scott Strugnell with 15.175
- Heat race 1: winner, David Rogers; second, Holly Ingalls; third, Gene Odell Sr.; fourth, Jorre Whitney; fifth, Michelle Odell
- Heat race 2: winner, Scott Strugnell; second, Amanda Smith; third, Alan Perry; fourth, Chance Smith; fifth, Nancy Bettrncourt
- Main event: winner, Scott Strugnell; second, Chance Smith; third, Alan Perry; fourth, Amanda Smith; fifth, Nancy Bettencourt
- Fast time: Eddie Klein with 14.052
- First heat race: winner, Tim Buzzer Jr.; second, Evan Smith; third, George Abella; fourth, Doug Moll; fifth, Jason Hunter
- Second heat race: winner, Bob Cook; second, Joey Brackett; third, Bo Robertson; fourth, Ron Duke Sr.; fifth, Gino Buchignani
- Main event: winner, Gino Buchignani; second, Eddie Klein; third, Kevin Coburn; fourth, Bo Robertson; fifth, Joey Brackett
Memorial Day is coming upon us if you are looking for a way to spend your weekend come on down to our open show at Lakeport Speedway May 24 and 25 for racing action that will end with Lakeport Speedway's famous boat races.
And mark your calendars for some Fourth of July Fireworks, racing and family excitement. “Blast from the Past” will feature a combination of two nights of racing at two different tracks, Friday, July 4, at Ukiah Speedway and Saturday, July 5, at Lakeport Speedway where you will get to enjoy and experience fireworks and racing both nights.
Be sure to come on out and join us as we support your local drivers as they compete for the 2014 Ukiah/Lakeport Championships.